Sunday, February 10, 2008

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I loved the "generators" and could see that these could be used to quickly create eye catching marketing materials for the library - for Multiscreen, the website or flyers.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I think that this has forced me to look a little further at these technologies and tools and stop to consider how they affect the delivery of services for libraries. Being time-poor means that I am not getting exposed to this as much as a should be, and framing this in this way means that I had to make time...... sure my desk is still messy, but I priorotised.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I think we should have had the oppertunity to create more rich media content, and a link with a local TAFE or Uni may have given us access to recording tools to be able to create an podcast, vodcast or an interactive game ... .

1 comment:

kat said...

Totally agree with you....Katerina