Friday, September 21, 2007

NEW !! Google Custom Search Engine

I have just had a play with this new development from Google Labs the R&D unit of Google.

Google Custom Search enables you to "Create a search engine tailored to your needs".

The example I threw together searches over 50 of the Top Library related Blogs from across the world. Blogs are notoriously difficult to search, but this solves the problem instantly.

You can try Google Custom Search here: http://www.google.com/coop/cse/

You can try out my own personal search engine here:

1 comment:

kat said...

Hi 1354999
I hope you don't mind-but l looked under your Search Engine for information about the lastest Digital Camera's around. I seem to be in a daze as to where to look.Digital Camera's is my theme in Technology. I appreciate any feedback on the subject...
I.O.U
Not to butter you up for any but you seem to be on the ball..