Sunday, September 30, 2007

Thing #5 Flickr


This young child is displaying the smarmy smile of success as a result of hijacking his fathers boots for the first time.

Not exactly the first time, but the first time he made it without ending up flat on his face.

This image is linked from my flickr account.
I use a pro accout at flickr that I load all of my digital camera shots onto. I then promptly set them to private so only I can see them.

I currently have 3113 photos in 60 sets stretching back to my first digital camera in 2001 and even some shots that i scanned from photos from before then.

I do like flickr but I find it a pain when i want to upload a batch of photos and the uploading tool times out on me. This gets frustrating, but i am sure there is a better way.

1 comment:

kat said...

THIS LITTLE GUY WOULD MAKE A PERFECT CUPID ANGEL...COMPLETE WITH WINGS AND BOW AND ARROWS...

WHAT A CUTIE...
GOOD FLICKR PHOTO